Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling - Trained in Level 1 of Gottman Method
- Family Counseling - including working with blended families
- Addiction (chemical, food, sex,)
- 12 Step Recovery
- Couples in Recovery
- Families in Crisis/Terminal Illness
- Grief Counseling
- Parent Support - including adoption and parents of children with special needs
- Stress Management
- Ability to use sign language with deaf clients
- I understand Deaf Culture
- Counseling with Parents of deaf children and special needs
Partners Supporting Partners: A support group for partners of molestation survivors. Second Tuesday of the month.
7:00 - 8:30 p.m. Call (760) 777-1577 for registration.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing therapeutic services for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach - tailored to each client and their individual needs - to attain the personal growth they’re striving for in their professional and personal lives.
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly.” - BACH